Palladian Academy Trust continues to actively work in partnership with the Diocese of Bath and Wells, and the Diocese of Salisbury. We firmly believe that working with both Church of England and community schools enhances our Trust and its ability to meet the needs of all its communities. Our church school leaders lead with humility, grace and compassion in order to provide life in abundance for all who attend thus empowering each school to flourish in its own richly unique context, ensuring that each community is well served.
Palladian Academy Trust church schools are supported to elevate the importance of each school’s vision and focus on what it truly means to be an effective Christian learning community.
Ways in which our church schools work together and are supported:
- Network meetings each term to develop Christian vision and values, ensuring these are lived out in practice.
- Regular network meetings which offer CPLD for SIAMS and RE leads.
- Engagement in the Church of England programme for Flourishing Schools
- A qualified SIAMS inspector in our Education Excellence and Extended Leadership Team
- Support for governors, leadership and wider staff in preparation for SIAMS
- Two schools in 2022-23 received “excellent” outcomes in SIAMS inspections.
- Working with church schools beyond our Trust, including supporting a "good" outcome in a SIAMS inspection.
- Working with leaders at all levels to ensure an exciting, engaging curriculum meet the needs of learners within their specific context
- Securing expert financial management to ensure that children are able to access opportunities which enable flourishing (residentials, curriculum experiences, extra-curricular opportunities, staffing etc).